Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medical Research
Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medical Research (JC&EMR) is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original articles that deals with different fields of modern experimental and clinical medicine.
The scope of the journal is to serve as a broad platform for exchanging ideas and experience, establish cooperation among prominent researchers working on the clinical and experimental medical issues from the different regions of Ukraine as well as the world.
We draw particular attention to the fact that manuscript submission, its reviewing and further publication are absolutely free of charge. Besides, the editorial board always gains new experience and popularizes scientific achievements of the authors.
Benefits for authors:
• The journal is in the list of the scientific issues of Ukraine (the resolution № 1-05/3 dd 08.07.2009);
• no page charges;
• all articles are freely available on-line;
• possibility of the paper submission in English, Ukrainian, or Russian;
• free and professional translation of Russian and Ukrainian papers into English, and free on-line distribution of English versions;
• rapid publication (median receipt-to-publication time of papers is not more than three months);
• issue period is not more than three months electronic submission of papers via easy-to-use Web-interface;
• presentable appearance of the print and on-line versions of articles;
• provision of a quick and easy reference linking;
• good service and attention to all authors;
• electronic reviewing and possibility of communication between the authors and anonymous referees via easy-to-use Web-interface (under construction).
The editorial board is now working on:
• indexing of the articles in the leading scientific databases and abstracting services ( Scopus, DOAJ, e-library.ru, Web of Science, PubMed, et al.);
• DOI assignment to the journal content
Open Archive Initiative. Since the Editorial Team of the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medical Research support the open access initiative, the dissemination of the published results is one of main aims. To this end the metadata of all articles are transferred to electronic libraries catalogs and harvesters, including resources, which support the OAI-MPH protocol. The number of such resources are permanently grown. Journal is opened for collaboration with any other resources.
Sumy State University
2 Rymskogo-Korsakova St.